ABOUT:iMADE DRAWING MARATHON 🏃🏿♂️ is an LIVE ONLINE practice drill for students seeking for careers or appearing for entrance exams in Architecture, Design and Fine Arts. Experience drawing like never before by drawing alongside experienced faculties and alumni from IIT, NID, NIFT, SPA, CEPT, BHU, MSU. All new learning experience through observation, hands on different materials, examination related problems, brainstorming and creative solution thinking, and self-evaluation.
DRAWING MARATHON 🏃🏿♂️ is free for all. Number of student entry to the event is limited, iMADE will only take students first come fist serve basis.
iMADE Creative Studio is industry leader in coaching for Design, Architecture & Fine Art for the past 12+ years in India and Abroad. iMADE success ratio is 98% in all streams. iMADE students are rank holders across top universities nationally & internationally.
- Practice and improve artistic skills by drawing alongside experienced faculties and unique learning experience through observation and self-evaluation.
- Observe and learn methodology for hands on approach to problems and development of quick and creative solution thinking.
- Explore creative ideas and brainstorm unique approaches towards a creative future.
- Expand artistic skills, thinking and perspective by practicing alongside students across India.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Students from India & Abroad studying in class 10th, 11th, 12th are ONLY eligible to appear for the DRAWING MARATHON 🏃🏿♂️.
- Students who are aspiring for careers in Art, Architecture and Design disciplines.
- Students who want to explore unique, creative, innovative and future proof disciplines.
- Students who wish to have first hand experience of Design, Architecture and Fine Art fields and evaluate their knowledge and interests.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
- Participants can join through unique links given on iMADE Website and social media platforms (Instagram & Facebook).
- The workshop will be conducted on ZOOM.
- There will be no personal communication & enquiry resolution regarding DRAWING MARATHON 🏃🏿♂️.
- Please check this page for more info in future.
- Drawing stationery – Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Ruler
- A4 white Paper (7-10 sheets)
- Colour Pencil
CODE OF CONDUCT:
- Participants must keep AUDIO OFF at all times. However, VIDEO may or may not be kept on.
- Participants can communicate through the CHAT feature with authorities. No participant will be allowed to have direct communication with faculties.
- Participants must communicate in English or Hindi language ONLY.
- Participants must refrain from posting irrelevant questions to faculties and fellow students during the session. ONLY questions relevant to the session will be resolved.
- Participants must not post one question more than 2 times. Participants are requested to wait for their turn.
- Abrasive and slanderous comments against faculties or institutes is punishable by law. Strict action will be implemented against perpetrators.
- Derogatory and pejorative comments against gender, caste, creed, class, community, religion, culture, politics and sexuality are punishable by law. Strict action will be implemented against perpetrators.
TERMS AND CONDITION:
- DRAWING MARATHON 🏃🏿♂️ is open for the prescribed age groups only
- All information is available on iMADE Official Website. Candidates are expected to read all Terms and Conditions of DRAWING MARATHON carefully before participation. Participants will be banned from the session if candidates fail to adhere to the regulations.
- iMADE holds the right to use student information for marketing and promotional purposes.