Live Online and Classroom Coaching for UCEED; 12+ years of Expertise
380+ Hrs.Live Online Classes
Live DemoBook Now
Given the fact that UCEED is one of the toughest exam to crack iMADE has an upper-hand in UCEED Entrance Exam Coaching, having more than 154+ students are part of IIT Bachelors in Design now. iMADE is offering UCEED coaching since the initiation of the exam itself and offering UCEED Online Coaching for past 4 years. The UCEED Coaching program is developed by Alumnus of IIT, NID, NIFT, SPA itself and conducted in a self-paced manner.
21 Oct 22Registration Last Date
22 Jan 23UCEED Exam Date
UCEED Coaching Upcoming Batches 2023 & 2024
All B.Design Entrance Coaching Upcoming Batches for 2023 & 2024
Why join iMADE for UCEED Entrance Exam Online Coaching:
- iMADE team is Alumnus of IIT, NID, SPA, NIFT, MSU dedicated to create curriculum and study materials of maximum value for students
- Updated information and current design thinking and solutions
- Unique question papers made to cater the standards of IIT, NID, NIFT and other premier institutes
- Live Drawing Sessions, Design Assignments and Projects, Regular Evaluations,Mock Tests
- Past 5 years solved papers, Sample question papers
- Self-paced study and Student friendly environment
iMADE course curriculum for UCEED Entrance Exam:
- Design Fundamentals, SCAMPER (Mind Mapping & Brainstorming)
- Basics of Drawing
- Visualizing 3D shapes, space and application
- Perspective Drawing
- Light and shadow
- Human Anatomy and Proportional scaling
- Pictorial and diagrammatic understanding
- Critical thinking
- Color Theory
- Psychology and Application of Color
- Lateral Thinking
- Observation and design sensitivity
- Environmental and Social awareness
- Language and Creativity
- Creative Thinking and Writing
- Psychoanalysis of Drawing
- English Comprehension
- History of Artefact
- History of Art
- History of Design
- Sustainable Design Responses
- Anthropomorphism (Character Design)
- Comic book creation and Sequential Drawing
- Signage and Info graphics
- Communication Design
- Typography and Calligraphy
- Futuristic Design
- Product Designing
- Product Dissection
- Interior Designing basics
- Analysis of Design Layout
- Mock test
What is UCEED exam?UCEED is Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design, conducted by Indian Institute of Technology Bombay for candidates seeking admission to the Bachelors Degree in Design (B.Des) program at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB), Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IITG), Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad (IITH), and Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur (IIITDMJ). Candidates form ANY STREAM can appear for UCEED exam (Science, Commerce or Arts & Humanities), who completed their XII last year or appearing for exam the same year the exam is conducted are eligible but allocation of seats for participating institutes are different. Candidates from Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects are eligible to apply for all the 4 participating institutes, but Candidates from any stream (Science without Maths or Physics or Chemistry, Commerce and Arts & Humanities) are eligible to apply to IIT Bombay, IIT Hyderabad and IITDM Jabalpur. IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati and IIT Hyderabad has central seat allocation in the time of B.Des admission.
UCEED Question paper and pattern 2024
- Divided into 3 sections
PART-B(Drawing or Written based; Total 60 marks; Time limit: 30 mins)
UCEED 2024 Marks Pattern
Syllabus of UCEED Entrance Exam:
- Visualization and spatial ability: Pictorial and diagrammatic questions to test, understanding of transformation and/or manipulation of 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships, knowledge of practical and everyday mechanical and scientific concepts.
- Observation and design sensitivity: Ability to detect concealed properties in ordinary things, people, situations, and events, and thinking critically about them. Applying attention to certain details, analysing, reasoning, classifying, inferring and predicting. Ability to discern subtle differences in visual properties and aesthetic outcomes.
- Environmental and social awareness: General awareness of environmental factors such as climate, population, water, vegetation, pollution, weather, natural resources etc., and their implications on the design of products, images, infrastructure and environment. Awareness of social and cultural connection with design, history of the designed artefact, and socially responsible and environmentally sustainable design responses. History of art, sculpture and literature.
- Analytical and logical reasoning: Ability to look at information, be it qualitative or quantitative in nature, and discern patterns within the information. Ability to weigh opinions, arguments or solutions against appropriate criteria. Ability to check for hidden bias or hidden assumptions and whether evidence and argument support conclusions. Ability to use logic and structured thinking to deduce from a short passage, which of a number of statements is the most accurate response to a posed question. Data Interpretation, brainteasers, and patterns.
- Language and creativity: Ability to understand and use Standard English. Reading comprehension, knowledge of English grammar. Ability to think creatively in terms of alternatives, ability to distinguish innovative options and think out of the box.
- Design thinking and problem solving: Ability to use visual analogies, metaphors, signs and symbols. Ability to understand complexity, identify problem, generate alternatives, evaluate options and select solutions.
only online registration is allowed for appearing UCEED exam. Portal link: UCEED Link
Eligibility for appearing for UCEED in 2024:
A candidate, including a foreign national, must simultaneously fulfil each and every one of the following three criteria to appear in UCEED 2024.
Criterion 1 – Age limit:
The candidate should have been born on or after October 1, 1999 if belonging to the OPEN/EWS/OBC-NCL category and born on or after October 1, 1994 if belonging to the SC, ST or PwD category.
Criterion 2 – Number of attempts:
A candidate can attempt UCEED for a maximum of two times and that too in consecutive years. Note that UCEED score is valid for one year, and only for admissions in the same corresponding academic year.
Criterion 3 – Qualifying examination:
The candidate should have passed in all subjects in the qualifying examination (Class XII or equivalent) in 2023, OR should be appearing for the qualifying examination for the first time in 2024 in order to be eligible for attempting UCEED 2024. Students from ALL STREAMS (Science, Commerce, and Arts & Humanities) are eligible.
Those who appeared for the first time in their qualifying examination (Class XII) in 2022 or earlier are NOT eligible to appear in UCEED 2024.