380+ Hrs.Live Online Classes
25% Dis.Till 31st Oct
Classroom & Online Live Nata Coaching Classes
554+ students has cleared NATA. Over 9+ years of coaching program, developed and taught by SPA, Jamia faculty. iMADE’s NATA Exam Coaching is Best in the industry known for Drawing, Aptitude, Reasoning and Maths classes with Free study materials.NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is the test to judge the aptitude of student for the field of Architecture in India, conducted by COA(Council of Architecture). iMADE Creative Studio will prepare you for the subjects in the syllabus of NATA entrance exam, which is drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity, critical thinking ability, mathematics, reasoning and architecture aptitude.
The classroom and online coaching program for NATA examination will include:
- Classroom/ Online coaching for Drawing, Aptitude and Maths in NATA syllabus
- Live/ online drawing sessions with experienced faculty
- Best in Industry Study materials and Notes
- Presentations of different subjects in PPT for better understanding
- Mock tests and time management tips
iMADE Online Admission Process
- iMADE Online classes are live classes with best faculties
- Student needs to give his/her details (Name, Valid Phone number, Mail ID, Course, Location) through filling the “Send Enquiry” form
- Or Call us or WhatsApp us directly on these numbers: 9818320236 ; 9818494593
- Or Mail us his/ her details on: email@example.com
- iMADE counsellor or admission team will contact the student to provide detailed information of the courses and classes
- Upon confirmation of credentials, iMADE will send the student payment link details and Enrolment form
- Once the student is enrolled with iMADE he/she will receive class notifications, further links and study materials
- Student needs to give his/her details (Name, Valid Phone number, Mail ID, Course, Location) through filling the “Send Enquiry” formOr Call us or WhatsApp us directly on these numbers: 9818320236 ; 9818494593Or Mail us his/ her details on: firstname.lastname@example.orgMADE counsellor or admission team will contact the student for scheduling the demo classStudent may be asked to share his/her identity proof, if asked by the iMADE authorityiMADE always aspires for the safety of students and positive learning environmentOnce the demo is scheduled, student will receive a Link to the class on the registered phone number or mail ID
iMADE course curriculum for NATA Coaching:
- Basics of Drawing
- Visualising 3D shapes, spaces and application
- 2D & 3D drawings
- Perspective drawing
- Shade & Shadow
- Composition building
- Colour theory
- Application of colour
- Colour psychology and analysis
- Object and Furniture drawings
- Interior & Exterior drawing
- Still life
- Verbal & Non-verbal reasoning
- Architecture theory
- Mock tests
Why study at iMADE
- NID & NIFT (M.Des); IIT-Roorkee, SPA, Jamia (M.Arch); MSU(Baroda), College of Art(Delhi) (M.F.A.) Faculty to mentor students
- Updated teaching and study materials every year following the exam curriculum
- Improving drawing and sketching skills like a professional without prior drawing knowledge
- iMADE organises study tours and sketching trips for thorough understanding of subject
- Online Assignment submission, doubt clearing & discussion on next class
- Regular mock tests and revisions to monitor growth
- Student friendly environment and faculty
- Small student batches for personalised coaching
- NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is conducted by COA (Council of Architecture), which regulates the education and practicing of Architecture in India.
- Candidates willing to join for a degree course in Architecture in India will have to clear either of the entrance exams (JEE-Mains-Paper-II or NATA) before applying for any college.
- To qualify for admission into any B.Arch college and getting into a B.Arch degree program Aptitude Test in Architecture is mandatory, as per COA (Council of Architecture) and Govt. of India.
- NATA test measures the candidates aptitude for the field of Architecture study. NATA test assess candidates ability to draw in proper proportions, observation skills, reasoning, aesthetics, Physics, Chemistry and Maths at 10+2 level and critical and analytic thinking ability. Architecture knowledge like: history, climatology, building methods and materials.
- NATA examinations 2020 are held twice a year all over the country at selected centres in two parts: Part A is paper based drawing and Part B comprises of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) to be answered online.
- There are about 465 institutions presently imparting architectural education in India leading to recognized qualifications.
- Qualified applicants of NATA should apply separately for colleges for screening, counselling and admission, only a valid NATA score will not get you a seat.
Important Changes in NATA Examination Pattern 2020:
- The major changes in NATA Examination Pattern in 2020 is addition of Physics and Chemistry subjects along with Maths. Total 15 questions of 1.5 marks each MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Architecture, General Aptitude & Logical Reasoning MCQ 35 questions of 1.5 marks each.
- The total number of Drawing questions are now 3, carrying 55 mark 1 question and 2 35 mark questions. Sum total of 125 marks, which will be a big factor gaining high score.
NATA Examination date 2020: 01.08.2020 (Saturday) August and 29.08.2020 (Saturday) August (the dates may change: kindly refer to NATA website)
NATA ENTRANCE EXAM ELIGIBILTY 2020:
Only candidates who have the following credentials shall be eligible for admission to B.Arch. Course.
- Qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2018
- Have gone through any of the following curriculum with marks as prescribed below: (a) 10+2 or equivalent examination of Central/State Govts. with 50% aggregate marks and with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination; OR (b) 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Govts. with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination; OR (c) International Baccalaureate Diploma passed/appearing, after 10 years of Schooling with 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination
Pattern of Questions and mode of Answering
- Part A is an online test of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). There is no negative marking in part A.
- Part B is drawing based and the paper size is A4. Candidates will be further asked to use only Pencil or Colour. Read the instructions thoroughly before attending the question.
Mathematics & General Aptitude Test
- Only one option is correct out of four and correct response will yield 1.5 marks. There is no negative marking.
Drawing TestCandidate will be given 135 minutes to answer any 3 drawing based questions. The marking will be done on the following parameters:
- Relative proportion of objects in drawing in visually appealing manner
- Using effects of light on object and the shadows cast on surrounding
- To create a building or structural form out of given shapes by arranging and composing wisely
- Appropriate application of perspective
- Creating visual harmony with colours
- Memory Drawing of life around and day to day experiences in pencil