380+ Hrs.Live Online Classes
30% Dis.On online courses
670 +NIFT Selections
NIFT Online Coaching
iMADE’s NIFT Online Coaching classes have more than 430 students in NIFT, is running for past 11 years. M.Des from NID, NIFT, IIT faculty has developed the curriculum and conducts classes at iMADE. An overall understanding of design, functionality, time management, lateral thinking, research, execution of ideas, resource building accompanied with mock test and updated study materials help students to achieve best results in NIFT exams.
NIFT is India’s Powerhouse of Design Education. An Estimated of 45,000 students appear for NIFT exam every year to fetch admission and available are only a total of 3,540 seats. iMADE Creative Studio has set forth the entire NIFT syllabus for you and follows it meticulously as the part of its curriculum in the NIFT Coaching Programme to provide greater results and better ranks.
NIFT is the premier institute dedicated to fashion designing and merchandising education in India, under the aegis of Ministry of textile.
iMADE provides NIFT Coaching classes for the designing subjects for B.Des & M.Des programs.
NIFT Coaching Upcoming Batches 2022 & 2023
All B.Design Entrance Coaching Upcoming Batches for 2022 & 2023
iMADE course curriculum for NIFT Online Coaching class (Online & Classroom):
- Design Fundamentals, SCAMPER (Mind Mapping & Brainstorming)
- Basics of Drawing
- Visualising 2D and 3D shapes, space and application
- Perspective Drawing (1 point, 2 point, 3 point – Interior and Exterior)
- Composition (as per the syllabus)
- Light and shadow
- Human Anatomy and Proportional scaling
- Action figures, hands and feet
- Facial features and expressions
- Anthropometrics and usage
- Colour Theory
- Psychology and Application of Colour
- Analysis of colour
- Colour exercises and real world application
- Lateral Thinking
- Creative Thinking and Writing
- Psychoanalysis of Drawing
- Anthropomorphism (Character Design)
- Comic book creation and Sequential Drawing
- Signage and Info graphics
- Communication Design
- Typography and Calligraphy
- Futuristic Design
- Contemporary design and challenges of future
- Product Designing
- Product Dissection
- Brain storming and mapping
- Interior Designing basics
- Birds and bugs view
- Analysis of Design Layout
- Portfolio making
- Mock test
Why to prepare for NIFT coaching at iMADE Creative Studio :
- NID & NIFT (M.Des); IIT-Roorkee, SPA, Jamia (M.Arch); MSU(Baroda), College of Art(Delhi) (M.F.A.) Faculty to mentor students
- Updated teaching and study materials every year following the exam curriculum
- NIFT Online Coaching classes are of highest standards followed by live classes, assignments, regular mock tests, time savers & more
- Student friendly environment and supportive faculty
- Small student batches for personalised coaching
- Live online drawing sessions with in depth information, techniques, step by step drawing process with revenant theory and drawing companion
- Study tours to relevant places and sketching trips
- Regular mock tests and revisions for students improvements
- Detailed curriculum coverage from basics of a subject to advance level
- Highest students success ratio
iMADE Online Admission Process
- iMADE Online classes are live classes with best faculties
- Student needs to give his/her details (Name, Valid Phone number, Mail ID, Course, Location) through filling the “Send Enquiry” form
- Or Call us or WhatsApp us directly on these numbers: 9818320236 ; 9818494593
- Or Mail us his/ her details on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- iMADE counsellor or admission team will contact the student to provide detailed information of the courses and classes
- Upon confirmation of credentials, iMADE will send the student payment link details and Enrolment form
- Once the student is enrolled with iMADE he/she will receive class notifications, further links and study materials
- Student needs to give his/her details (Name, Valid Phone number, Mail ID, Course, Location) through filling the “Send Enquiry” formOr Call us or WhatsApp us directly on these numbers: 9818320236 ; 9818494593Or Mail us his/ her details on: email@example.comMADE counsellor or admission team will contact the student for scheduling the demo classStudent may be asked to share his/her identity proof, if asked by the iMADE authorityiMADE always aspires for the safety of students and positive learning environmentOnce the demo is scheduled, student will receive a Link to the class on the registered phone number or mail ID
About NIFTNIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) is the leading institute of Fashion Design in India, set up in the year of 1986. NIFT has campuses all across the country. It offers different courses around fashion industry. Alumnus of NIFT are working for top National and International brands like…. and also non-fashion brands like Samsung, IKEA, Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm etc. Know more about Career after NIFT Candidates who aspire to become a Fashion Designer, Textile Designer, Leather Designer, Knitwear Designer, Fashion and Lifestyle Designer, Communication Designer (Fashion communication), Fashion Manager can join the B.Des programs offered by NIFT. Niftians’ does went to become entrepreneurs, work for fashion houses, export houses and also much sought after in design pedagogy and market research.
Exam Pattern of NIFT
Programmes offered by NIFT includes B.Des and BFTech at the UG level and PG level aspirants have M.Des, MFM and MFTech courses available for them.
NIFT entrance exam for BDes and MDes candidates is primarily in two rounds, first being Creative Ability Test (CAT) and General Ability Test (GAT) combined, as both these tests are on the same day. And secondly B.Des Students who clear these tests are shortlisted to appear for the Situation Test whereas aspirants seeking admissions in MDes, MFM and MFTech need to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview round.
NIFT Courses (B.Des and M.Des)
- Fashion Design
- Leather Design
- Accessory Design
- Textile Design
- Knitwear Design
- Fashion Communication
- Apparel Production
- Master of Design
- Master of Fashion Management
- Master of Fashion Technology
Fashion DesignNIFT has played a pivotal role is laying the field for modern age design of garments and growth of Fashion industry with its three decades long presence. The program taught students from the very basics of design foundation, pattern making, fabrics, draping, garment construction etc. Students are given insights of Indian crafts through Cluster program and internships at the end of the program to know how of the fashion industry.
Leather DesignThis course is focused on the footwear and accessory industry. Footwear, personal lifestyle accessory and fashion goods are the key areas of this course. Students of this course have opportunities in the area of Designers, Merchandisers, Range Developers, Buyers, Production Managers and Entrepreneurs.
Accessory Design is primarily focused on jewellery, personal & luxury accessories, soft goods, work gear and craft.
The major 3 areas it provides in depth knowledge is:
01. Jewellery Design
Students learn the traditional and contemporary skills of hands on jewellery making, technical skills and craftsmanship.
02. Fashion Products & Work Gear
Modern and Designer accessories, artisanal products are part of the learning. Students create the things we carry on a daily basis or luxury accessories.
03. Decor & Design
Designs that sync with the living space that goes with the trend are part of this course. Students explore different materials and design product that seamlessly fits in the living room, bathroom, dinning etc. with the touch of fashion.
Textile Design starts from fibre to finished fabric. Weaving, print design and surface embellishment are the core textile subjects, using both hand and digital skills. Textile innovation and emerging textile technologies are an integral part of the Major.Specialisations:
01. Textiles for Apparel & Fashion Accessories
Understanding of fabric for different apparel segments, trimmings used in garments and accessories, print, surface and weaving etc.
02. Textiles for Home & Spaces
This segment deals in textiles and fabric used in homes like: bed, bath, kitchen and living spaces fabrics. The Textile Design students undertake sponsored Graduation Project in their final year with the industry for a period of 16 weeks to develop design collections.
The department enables students to grow as professionals who can handle all aspects of Knitwear Fashion, right from designing of fabric to product realisation.
Students are given exposure to work around all segments of Knitwear design like: menswear, women’s wear, kids wear, active or sportswear, leisure wear, winter wear, lingerie and intimate apparels. The major subjects offered by Knitwear programme across semesters cover the broad areas of Knitting, Flat Pattern & Construction, Fabric Technology, Illustration and Presentation Techniques.
Sportswear is a promising segment in India recently as we see several sports based startups and brands are mushrooming focused on health and comfort. Students shall learn specifc pattern designing, specialised material handling and construction techniques for sportswear.
Fashion Communication is providing solution to the communication and visual design strategy with integrated courses like: Graphic Design, Advertising Space Design, Visual Merchandising, Fashion Creatives, Fashion Photography, Fashion Journalism, Fashion Styling and Fashion Thinking, Interaction Design and New Media Design, specific to the fashion and lifestyle industry.
The two major pathways are:
01. Visual Communication and 02. Fashion Media- a copywriter or communication manager for the fashion industry.
Master of DesignThis is a research based multidisciplinary postgraduate program. Students from this discipline are recruited by design firms or start their own firm or dive into new ventures.
Master of Fashion ManagementStarted in 1987, this course imparts managerial and leadership qualities to work in the field of merchandising, retail, marketing and management of fashion in the sector of garment exports and fashion lifestyle and retail. Students are taught at merchandising/marketing, innovative fashion management practices, Information technology developments, directions of fashion trends, business practices Mall Management, E-Business and Store Operations, Intellectual Property Rights, Social Media Marketing, Luxury Management, Services Marketing, e-commerce and the study of Special Product Groups etc. and hired by top fashion and design brands.
Master of Fashion TechnologyThis course prepares students for new techno managerial roles for fashion manufacturing and allied industries. It offers extensive courses in Plant layout, Industrial engineering, Maintenance engineering related to manufacturing of fashion goods.
NIFT Syllabus for CAT
iMADE prepares you for NIFT CAT exam, it is an exam in which you would be evaluated on the basis of your creativity and drawing skills. Following are some of the characterstics of NIFT CAT exam:
- Observation Power
- Innovation in Development of a Concept
- Design Ability
- Innovative Use of Colours
- Illustration Skills
NIFT Entrance Exam Dates 2021
Note: The data in the given table is released by NIFT on 14th December 2020. In case of any further changes happens we will update it asap. Kindly refer NIFT official website for any changes in schedule